REGISTERED NURSE – RN – MEDICAL SURGICAL- PEDIATRICS
REGISTERED NURSE - RN - MEDICAL SURGICAL- PEDIATRICS
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for full-time, contract opportunities in Gallup, New Mexico. Qualified nurses will have previous hospital experience and have a strong focus in patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our RNs are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - MEDICAL SURGICAL- PEDIATRICS:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - MEDICAL SURGICAL- PEDIATRICS POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the organization
- Assess plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Carry out physician orders
- Administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds and monitor vital signs
- Serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Instruct and educate patients and families
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
- Provide age and culturally appropriate care
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - MEDICAL SURGICAL- PEDIATRICS:
- 3 years of previous hospital experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
Weekly Pay Estimate: $2605
Weekly Taxable Pay: $1548
Weekly Housing Stipend: $672
Weekly Meal Stipend: $385
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Nick Saia | Director
CareerStaff Unlimited | www.careerstaff.com